Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a younger participant attend a stained glass workshop? For safety purposes, we have a minimum age of 16 and up for creating a stained glass project. However, you may buy a ticket for younger children, and they can come create a mosaic project. At least one guardian must be in attendance with any child, 18 and under.
- Can I come sit in the class with my child / friend / significant other? No, only paid enrollees may be in the classroom.
- I signed up for the wrong date/class. May I change this? Yes, but there is a $10 reschedule fee per ticket. You will need to email us at email@example.com with the date you signed up for, the date you wish to attend, and the name(s) of attendees that need to be moved. This is dependent upon ticket availability.
- I signed up for a workshop, but was not able to attend. May I have a refund? If you notified us 48-hours ahead, yes. If you just did not show up, there will be no refund.
- I purchased a Groupon, what now? Go to our website and schedule your Rings Things workshop. When you find the date that fits your schedule (this workshop is usually held once per month), you will click to open the link and “buy ticket”. When the page opens, you click the green “tickets” button. At the top right, you will enter the 8-letter promotional code from your Groupon Voucher (you will need to VIEW your voucher).
- May I use my Groupon for another workshop besides Rings Things? Yes, but there is an upgrade charge of $40. It would be best just to attend the Rings & Things workshop, and then purchase a ticket to our Glass Expressions Workshop after you see how much fun this is!