Frequently Asked Questions
- I purchased a Groupon, what now? Go to our website and schedule your Rings & Things workshop. When you find the date that fits your schedule (this workshop is held once per month), you will click to open the link and “buy ticket”. When the page opens, you click te green “tickets” button. At the top right, you will enter the 8-letter promotional code from your Groupon Voucher (you will need to VIEW your voucher).
- May I use my Groupon for another workshop besides Rings & Things? Yes, but there is an upgrade charge of $40. It would be best just to attend the Rings & Things workshop, and then purchase a ticket to our Garden Spirit Sculpture Workshop after you see how much fun this is!
- Can my son/daughter attend a stained glass workshop? For safety purposes, we have a minimum age of 16 and up for creating a stained glass project. However, you may buy a ticket for younger children, and they can come create a mosaic project. At least one parent must be in attendance with any child, 18 and under.
- Can I come sit in the class with my child / friend / significant other? No, only paid enrollees may be in the classroom.
- I signed up for the wrong date/class. May I change this? Yes, but there is a $5 reschedule fee per ticket. You will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you signed up for, the date you wish to attend, and the name(s) of attendees that need to be moved. This is dependent upon ticket availability.
- I signed up for a workshop, but was not able to attend. May I have a refund? If you notified us 48-hours ahead, yes. If you just did not show up, there will be no refund.