LEARN DRAFTING + PATTERN DRAWING
NO CAD – NO COMPUTERS – DRAW ANYWHERE
Our multi-session hand-drafting + pattern drawing class teaches you how to put your vision to paper with just a pencil and basic design tools.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Crafters + Makers
- People interested in technical drawing/drafting
- Anyone who wants to translate their ideas to paper!
- Create Your Own Designs
- Boost Your Creativity + Originality
- No Confusing Computer Programs
- No Expensive Equipment or Software
- Learn Essential Techniques of Drawing + Design
- Take Your Crafting to the Next Level
- Acquire Practical Knowledge and Skills
- Prepare for a Career in Technical Drawing
We view design through the lens of stained glass projects, but know that the design skills you learn during this class can be applied and adapted to a variety of crafts and projects from quilting to woodworking to painting and more.
Along with hands-on learning and practice, we’ll cover:
- Sketching Concepts
- Drafting + Drawing Tools
- Measuring + Sizing
- Art Elements + Principles
- Line Drawings
- Scaling + Proportion
- Communication through Design
- Symbolism in Design
- Technical Drawing/Drafting Terms