Beginner Stained Glass Class | Tulsa Stained Glass
Are you a beginner artist looking for an opportunity to progress as an artist? Beginning stained glass class is perfect for you! January 10th Tuesday morning and January 19th Thursday evening, we will be hosting our beginner stained glass class. Check us out at TSG or on Eventbrite to sign up! This is an 8-week course designed to take you from beginner to intermediate.
We will teach you the basic of art & technique. At the end of this 8-week course, you will have developed skills in pattern-making, glass cutting, panel assembly, soldering and cementing, the fundamentals of stained glass making, mosaics and more.
You don’t have to go to college to learn art basics. We will teach you enough to start progressing even further into your artistic adventures. Not only will you leave more knowledgeable then you came, you will develop friendships with other classmates and with our staff that will last a lifetime. Our Tulsa Stained Glass community is huge, since we’ve been serving Tulsa since 1975.
- Must sign up in advance!
- Dates: Thursday, Jan 19, 2017, to Mar 9, 2017
- 8 consecutive Thursday evenings
- Time: 7-9:30pm
- Tuition ($175) includes:
- free use of studio tools
- 6 hour video tutorial on flash drive
- 20% off beginner tool kit if purchased by final class date
- The student pays materials for projects at the end of each class period.
- Adults only or 16 yrs. or above if accompanied by a student parent.
- Rescheduling and cancellations are only accepted up to 10 days before the event date. A 20% fee will be charged on cancellations. Allow 30 days for refunds.