A Global Art Challenge for All Ages
$800+ in prizes every year! Win the monthly Popular Vote and receive $25!
Win the annual contest and see your artwork made into a real stained glass panel. Plus win up to $100!
DEADLINES + THEME
We encourage you to create artwork focusing on something important to you or that is visually interesting.
Monthly contest deadline is the 15th of each month.
All entries received for the monthly contest are automatically entered into the annual contest.
Annual contest deadline is December 15, 2021.
ABOUT THIS ART CONTEST
Welcome to Art Smart Challenge (ASC), the competition of stained glass design. This is a contest celebrating artistic skill and providing the opportunity to display creative talents. All ages and experience levels are invited to participate. International entries welcome!
The First Prize winner will be selected from artwork that best represents a leaded stained glass window with a simple design, and will be made into a stained glass window to keep!
Winning art may be displayed on our websites, e-newsletter, social media, our outdoor display at River Parks-Tulsa, and in Tulsa Lifestyle magazine.
We are Tulsa Stained Glass, a premier stained glass studio that creates custom installations, repairs, and teaches art through workshops + educational materials.
Since its beginnings in 1995, ASC has supported the local community and groups with philanthropic giving.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
- Read the complete rules before entering.
- Create your art.
- Make a photographic or scanned image of your artwork.
- Submit entry: Place your “Order Number” in the subject line when submitting your artwork image by email to Info@ArtSmartChallenge.com.
- Contact your supporters and get votes to win the popular vote category.
Artwork at River Parks in Tulsa, OK
Selected art submissions are displayed on our sculpture in River Parks in Tulsa, OK!
CONTEST RULES 2021
Welcome to Art Smart Challenge art competition recognizing artistic talents worldwide. The art should represent the look of a stained glass window.
Entry Submission: Send your submission photo to email@example.com with your “Order Number” in the Subject line. Use the same “Order Number” for every artwork you send in. Artwork submitted without the “Order Number” will automatically be excluded from judging without notification. Non-refundable once redeemed (when the first entry is submitted). We are not responsible for lost or stolen “Order Numbers.”
- Create an original art/design measuring 6×6”, using markers, colored pencils, crayons, paints, water color, photos or combination of media.
- Artwork should be oriented landscape/portrait, not diagonally.
- Entries may not contain any copyrighted verse or text.
- Simplicity of design is highly important. First Prize Winner’s design may be modified as necessary in order to replicate in stained glass format.
- Artist to sign and date their artwork on the lower right-hand corner.
- Entries must be entrant’s own original hand-produced artwork; may not have been published previously, submitted in other competitions, or have won previous awards; may not be obscene or indecent; and must not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Submit scanned or photographed Artwork in in .jpg or .png format. A phone picture of the artwork is fine as long as it’s clear and well lit.
Monthly winners are determined by popular vote on our webpage (one vote per person). Entries will be accepted through the 15th of each month. Any entries received after the 15th will be entered into to the next month’s contest. All entries received by the 15th of each month will be posted on our website and voting for the Popular Choice will be open from the 20th to the 27th of each month. The monthly winner will be announced by the 1st day of the next month. In the event that the Popular Vote results in a tie, or if voting irregularities are suspected, the Administrator will select the winner.
Judging for the annual contest is done via selected jury and is based on expression of theme, ingenuity, creativity, use of color, use of space, strong focal point, originality, simplicity of design and best representation of the look of a stained glass window.
The monthly contest prize is $25. The monthly winner will be notified by the first day of the next contest month. All monthly artwork submissions will automatically be entered into the annual competition.
The annual contest prizes:
- First Prize: $100 and the winning artwork replicated into a stained glass panel
- Second Prize: $75
- Third Prize: $50
All prizes in USD.
The annual contest winners will be notified by the end of January 2022.
Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeit by the winners.
Display: Art submissions may be featured on our associated websites, social media, in Tulsa Lifestyle magazine, or on the outdoor Art Smart Challenge sculpture located at the River Parks of Tulsa, Oklahoma. By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our websites, newsletters and social media accounts and those of our promotional partners … with credit and links to you, of course.
Expiration: Participants may submit artwork using entries purchased for up to one year after the entry purchase date.
Copyright: By entering the contest the artist/guardian agrees to allow Bohm, Inc. DBA Tulsa Stained Glass, Art Smart Challenge the legal rights to use any art submitted for promotional, advertising, or commercial usage without compensation.
Rules Changes: Bohm Inc reserves the right to change any aspect of these Art Smart Challenge rules or operations of this competition at any time without notice or fiduciary responsibility.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.