TULSA STAINED GLASS CLASSES
Guidelines- Terms and Conditions
- Class Location: Event classes are held at Tulsa Stained Glass, located at 4131 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145. Phone: 918.664.8604; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Enrollment: Enroll for classes online or in person at the studio. Enrollments are taken up until the start of class time. Please call ahead to confirm the availability of any last minute seats.
- Terms of Payment: Full payment is required at the time of registration. Class space will not be reserved until payment is received. Cash, check, VISA, and MasterCard are accepted forms of payment.
- Discount Redemptions: Redeeming company discount coupons, Living Social, Groupon and gift certificates are completed by entering voucher, activation code, or gift certificate number as directed in the check out process (i.e., as the “promo code” in Eventbrite.com class registration).
- Rescheduling and cancellations vary with the type of class offered. See event fine print.
- Classes with low enrollment are subject to rescheduling or cancellation. In the event that a registered student is unable to attend a rescheduled class date, a full refund will be issued. Please allow 30 days for refunds.
- Visitors: Class attendance is for paid students only; visitors are not allowed in classroom.
- Waivers: Tools and materials used in TSG classes can be hazardous if not used properly. Students and/or guardians of minor students are required to sign a personal injury waiver and model release form as a condition of attending class.
- Unruly Students: The instructor reserves the right to ask students to leave if they are being disruptive or disorderly during classes or events. Students asked to leave will not be provided a refund.
- Please turn ALL cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices to vibrate during class time. If a call does interrupt class time, please step out of the classroom if you decide to take the call.
- The general terms and conditions or guidelines may be changed at anytime without notice to students or customers.
- See Fine Print for additional guidelines for specific classes.
Micro Stained Glass Classes (Art Glass Experience, Ring Things, Birds, and other 2-3 hour Project-based Classes)
- Rescheduling or cancellations are only accepted up to 48 hours before the event date. No refunds will be made for part or all of the class value after the cancellation deadline. Please call the studio, and our sales associate will be happy to assist you in canceling or rescheduling. Allow 30 days for refunds.
- Use of studio tools and materials are included in our class fee.
- Adults only; students 16 yrs or above may enroll if accompanied by a student parent.
8-Week or Weekend Beginner Stained Glass Class
- Classes are held from 7 to 9:30pm, 8 consecutive Thursdays.
- Studio Work Space-Saturday work space is available to students when there is space to work (i.e., when other classes or studio work are not in progress). This work space is offered free to work independently on projects. Saturday tutoring is available for an additional fee.
- Refunds: Rescheduling or cancellations are only accepted up to 10 days before the first class date. Cancellations are subject to a 20% fee. No refunds will be made for part or all of the class value after the cancellation deadline. Allow 30 days for refunds.
- Age Limits: students 16 yrs or above may enroll if accompanied by a student parent.
- Class tuition includes use of studio tools and video tutorials. Video tutorials are provided on a flash drive that is to be returned to TSG before the end of the last class. A $15 fee will be assessed for any flash drives that are not returned by that time.
- Materials, including such items as stained glass selection, lead came, flux, and solder, are to be chosen and paid for by the student at the end of each individual class.
- Cancellations: Classes canceled by the instructor, for reasons including, but not limited to, inclement weather or instructor illness, will be extended to the end of the session. There are no make-up classes or pro-rated discounts for classes missed on the part of the student. However, if a student misses a class, pre-arrangements are made for make-up the following Saturday or during the next class meeting.
Personal Injury Waiver:
Tools, equipment and materials used in this class can be dangerous and are used at the participant’s own risk. As a condition of attending class, students accept all liability and claims for damages they may have against Bohm Inc. DBA Tulsa Stained Glass/Art Play Center or their respective agents for any injuries suffered in connection with this event. In addition, student agrees to pay attorney fees of Bohm Inc if litigation should occur on their behalf. Minors must be accompanied by an adult student.
Intellectual Property Waiver:
As a condition of attending class, students grant permission for the use of any artwork produced in class and use of photographic images taken of students for use in advertising or promotion of TSG without compensation.