Welcome to our school at Tulsa Stained Glass Company. We are happy to
share our knowledge and experiences gained since our beginning in 1975.
Here, students learn the centuries old techniques and history of
authentic stained glass, while becoming familiar with the modern
supplies and equipment of today's crafter. The principles of
craftsmanship along with technique are taught at the school, while the
adjoining showroom carries a full range of tools, supplies and patterns
to help crafters create their decorative stained glass pieces.
General Class Information:
1. Class Dates, Times and Prices: See our Calendar of Events
2. Class Types: Stained Glass for Beginners, the Art Glass Experience
and Specialty Classes
a. specialty classes on:
Lampwork bead making, fusing, sandblast etching and more.
3. Like us on Facebook
to get quick notices of last minute class availabilities.
4. All classes are filled on a first come basis and require
pre-enrollment by payment of tuition.
5. Tuition cost includes the use of tools and project materials unless
6. Payment Accepted by: Visa, Mastercard, check or cash
7. Classes are held at the Studio of Tulsa Stained Glass, 7976 East 41
@ Memorial, Tulsa (map)
8. Rescheduling: Up to 48 hour notice is required for rescheduling
before the class
9. Visitors: Classes are for paid students only, no visitors please.
WEEK Stained Glass Classes for Beginners
This class is the basics of the stained glass
craft, taught by seasoned professionals. By taking this class, you will
be able to make stained glass for your home, as gifts or find a new
Class are EIGHT consecutive Thursday evenings from
7 to 9:30pm, Taught 4 times a year. Click for more info.